ISOPA represents the manufacturers of aromatic diisocyanates and polyols, the main raw materials for polyurethanes in Europe. On our website you will find information on who we are, what we do, and the benefits of our products and of polyurethanes to society. This website contains information on the environmental, health and safety aspects of our chemicals, and is designed to help you in the responsible use of our products through their lifecycles.
- ISOPA welcomes new President and Vice-President
- ISOPA and ALIPA release call to action on training for the safe use of Diisocyanates
- ISOPA updates environmental performance data for the main building blocks of polyurethanes
- Updated E-book with Timeline for the roll-out of Training under the REACH Restriction
- Get to know new ISOPA President Herman Motmans
- UTECH Europe International Polyurethanes Event Rescheduled to 16-18 November 2021
- ISOPA hosts webinar on update on Industry efforts to respond to the restriction of Diisocyanates under REACH